With their first single “Undivided” featuring world-renowned artist, Snoop Dogg, instantaneously topping the Billboard Dance Chart at #3, and their second hit, “Dance On” soaring to the #1 spot on the Billboard Dance/Club chart, it’s no surprise that international sensation, Blush, has reached the top ranks of the music world. Blush’s energetic sound, high-power vocals and exciting beats and collaborations with a global remixes from award winning producers like Morgan Page, who has worked with Katy Perry and Madonna, makes it obvious why this diverse five woman group has already found stardom abroad, and performed alongside some of music’s hottest acts, including Justin Bieber, the Black Eyed Peas, Jessie J, B.o.B, and Far East Movement. The EP features previously unreleased original tracks, “All Stars,” “Warrior,” “Sweetly Leave Me,” and “Together We’re Greater.” Listen to it here http://www.blushband.com/music.
Comprised of five talents representing five Asian countries, Blush’s Victoria, Natsuko, Angeli, Ji Hae, and Alisha combine their diverse backgrounds with unparalleled sounds to create the Blush sensation. They are already drawing comparisons to iconic musical acts like the Spice Girls and each carry their individuality with their musical styles.
Blush has been steadily releasing their hits, with their music video for “Miss Out” about to drop, and filming for their anticipated “Warrior” music video has just wrapped. The international girl group has just finished the hugely successful 6-week Camplified Tour as a special guest, performing with up-and-coming music artists. These rising stars are solidifying their well-deserved successes by taking over the dance charts, one hit at a time.
- Victoria–‘Queen V’–is the regal and poised singer/dance with model-looks and an extensive gymnast background who while being raised in Hong Kong recorded several successful singles for the Chinese market
- Natsuko–‘Nacho’–is the Japanese dance-crew veteran with a Hip-Hop vocal soul
- Angeli is the sensual singer from the Philippines who was former lead singer of two bands as well as a top contestant on Pinoy Idol
- Ji Hae born and raised in Korea, is the seemingly shy former law student with an R&B heart who has earned the nickname ‘Tiger’ because of her wild side
- Alisha–‘Ali B’–is the youngest member, a multi-talented and multi-lingual Hindi singer/dancer who brings together Bollywood and Salsa with Hip-Hop and World Pop
THE UNDIVIDED EP:
“Undivided” (feat. Snoop Dogg)
“Sweetly Leave Me”
“Together We’re Greater”
“Undivided” (Dave Aude Radio Mix)
“Undivided” (Morgan Page Radio Mix)
“Dance On” (WAWA Radio Mix)
“Dance On” (Razor N’ Guido Radio Mix)
For more information about BLUSH, visit www.BlushBand.com.